ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR PROFESSIONAL DEGREE COURSES IN AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITIES :
- All the candidates passed / appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC/12th Standard examination or its equivalent examination and having Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing for MHT-CET 2018. There is no age limit for admission and appearing to MHT-CET 2018.
- (A) Candidature Type.
(1) Maharashtra State Candidature. – The Candidates having Domicile of Maharashtra State / School Leaving Certificate containing place of birth from Maharashtra / birth Certificate issued by the competent authority from Maharashtra are eligible under this Category.
(2) Other State Candidature. – The Candidates having Domicile Certificate / Residential Certificate / Residence and date of birth Certificate issued from the competent authority other than Maharashtra state are eligible under this Category
(3) Minority Candidature – The Candidate belonging to a particular Linguistic or Religious Minority Community from State of Maharashtra and as notified by the Government are eligible under this Category.
(4) Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature. (applicable only for constituent / aided colleges)- a) The children of citizens, who are displaced from Jammu and Kashmir to any part of India or from unsafe border area of Jammu and Kashmir to a relatively safer place in Jammu and Kashmir from 1990 onwards due to terrorist activities; or b) The children of staff and officers of Jammu and Kashmir police engaged in combating terrorism are eligible under this category;
(5) Children of NRI, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National – These types of Candidature Candidates are exempted from appearing for MHT-CET 2018. Note:- It is mandatory to appear for MHT-CET 2018 for candidates belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature, Other State Candidature, Minority Candidature seeking admission to undergraduate courses in agriculture universities. But other common entrance tests such as JEE / NEET / AIEEA-UG (ICAR, New Delhi conducted All India Entrance Examination Test for Admission) will also be considered equivalent to MHT-CET for admission.
Eligibility Criterions as per notification dated 15 Jan. 2018 or its amendment from time to time :
|Professional Educational Course||Eligibility Conditions and Requirements for Admission|
|First year of four year integrated programme leading to B.Sc. (Honours) Agriculture||(1) XII Std. (Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent Examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Inter Agriculture (with Physics, Chemistry) and English. and (2) Obtained score in Common Entrance Test (PCB / PCM) of the respective year conducted by the competent authority. (3) The candidate who have passed qualifying examination without Biology / Mathematics shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective university.|
Please Note that:
1.The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination / (XII Std.-Science) securing not less than 50% marks for General category (Open) and 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories (SC/ST/VJa/NTb /NTc /NTd / OBC / SBC).
- The candidate other than Maharashtra State (OS) and Institutional quota will be admitted through MHT-CET / JEE / NEET / All India Entrance Examination Test for Admission (AIEEAUG conducted by ICAR, New Delhi)
- Admission to all Undergraduate degree programmes under State Agriculture Universities shall be on the basis of 70% marks obtained in CET conducted by competent authority [MHT-CET / JEE / NEET / All India Entrance Examination Test for Admission (AIEEA-UG conducted by ICAR, New Delhi)] and 30% marks of total percentage at qualifying examination / (XII Std.-Science) and the other weightages will be as per the existing provisions / rules of MCAER, Pune.
- These rules of eligibility and requirement for admission to undergraduate professional degree courses of State Agriculture Universities shall also be applicable to all constituent and affiliated aided colleges.
- Eligibility criteria for Candidates belonging to Person with Disability: In addition to the basic qualification mentioned above, candidate who is suffering from any one of the following permanent disability is eligible to seek admission against seats reserved for Persons with Disability candidates, provided they submit a certificate clearly stating that the extent of disability is not less than 40% and the disability is of permanent nature.
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORM & INFORMATION BROCHURE: – The information brochure for MHT-CET 2018 is available on web site http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2018. Candidate is advised to download and print the brochure. For submission of online application form the candidates should login at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2018 website.
The detailed procedure for online submission of application form & registration is as follows.
A candidate has to first register for MHT -CET 2018 at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2018 and only then, he / she can make the payment online through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-wallet .
DECLARATION OF RESULT The Competent Authority will conduct the examination, evaluate the answer sheets and declare the result. The result will be declared on websites http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mhtcet2018 as per the schedule.
Eligibility criteria: Candidate who have passed H.S.C. Examination ( 12 th Science ) with Physics, Chemistry & Biology /Math. subjects of 100 Marks each can apply online at “http://www.maha-agriadmission.in/”
How to apply for admission to Agriculture college:
- Students who have passed H.S.C. Examination ( 12 th Science ) with Physics, Chemistry & Biology /Math. subjects each of 100 Marks have to apply online to “http://www.maha-agriadmission.in/”
- Students have to apply online for getting admission in Merit Quota as well as Management Quota.
- Students have to take print of application form submitted online and send it with attested copies of all the documents along with requisite Demand Draft/Bank Chalan/Net banking to the Application Receipt Centre notified by MCAER, Pune by RPAD or Courier Service.
- For any admission details kindly approach to the Principal without any hesitation.
- Students of Agricultural Polytechnic diploma (3Years course)having min.60% marks are eligible for direct second year admission.
( For detailed process of admission students can download the Admission Process Booklet from the website www.mcaer.org for detail information )
List of documents required for admission:
- Allotment letter of CAP Admission
- S.S.C. Mark-sheet
- H.S.C. Mark-sheet
- H.S.C. Board Certificate
- Leaving Certificate of HSC (LC) / TC
- Nationality / Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate ( If applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate ( If applicable)
- Non Creamy Layer ( If applicable)
- Gap Certificate(If Applicable)
- Migration Certificate ( If applicable)
- 7/ 12 Certificate / 8 A Certificate
- Agriculturist Certificate OR Certificate of Landless Agricultural Labor
- Freedom Fighter / Defense Type/ Project Affected Person / Physically Handicap Certificate
- Income Certificate ( If applicable)
- Sports Certificate / N.C.C. B or C Certificate
- NOC(For other state students)
- Marksheet of 3rd year Agricultural Polytechnic (If Applicable)
Scholarships: Separate Scholarship section of the college takes care of online form filing , documents verification and submission so that all eligible students can receive the scholarship in time. Fee concession (Scholarship/free ship)is available as per the Govt. of Maharashtra notification for students belonging to SC,ST,VJNT,SBC(100% of tuition fees and other fees),OBC (50% Tuition fees and other fees)and EBC(50% tuition Fees ).
Important link: More details can be found on the website www.mcaer.org